Name: sherin Krishani Paul
Zodiac sign: Leo
Platform : empower women hobbies : Travelling ,
Countries visited: Singapore ,Malaysia ,India ,Dubai , Thailand
Likes: challenges and positive vibes
Dislikes: fake friendship ,self pity
1) Please tell us about yourself.
Im a srilankan .born in a beautiful country called srilanka ,it’s the pearl of Indian Ocean .im a business women .im blessed Mom from a lovely Son .im a open minded character and never give up .go through my targets .
2) Please tell us about your pageant history
Mrs Sri Lanka to Mrs universe ( win the mini title)
•Ceylon majestic pageant( won the mini title of Mrs beautiful skin )
•Mrs Sri Lanka tourism 2018(2nd runners up ,won the mini title of Mrs Best Friendship ,Mrs best personality)
3) Who is your role model and why?
My role model is my mom ,who has gave me a birth to see the word .because of her I’m here today .she is a humble,kind person and my best friend .a person who is supporting character to my life
4) Who inspired you to represent your country and compete in Mrs Asia Pacific Beauty Pageant 2018?
national directress of miss n mr youth ambassador / Mrs Sri Lanka tourism / Mrs Asia pacific Mrs Mayumi Sri malee
She empowers me to work harder and focus to my goals.
5) what is the first thing you wish to do, if you win the top 5 main international title?
it will be a blessing to me and unforgettable moment in my life .becoming a title holder means being handed over a job ,responsibilities and so many opportunities .it will be a great crown to my Mother Sri Lanka .
6) What is the biggest challenge you face as a working woman today?
a women plays so many roles (as a Daughter ,Sister ,Wife ,Daughter in law,Mother )and for ages has been a multi tasker and balancing between so many duties
7) if you have the power to do anything you wished to improve the status of women in our country, what would you do? And why?
Research and activities to highlight the status of women in the country and publish materials ,which could be used by women in their struggle liberation .and increase women’s awareness .